Field Sale Representative
A fast growing home renovations company specializing in basement renovations is seeking a motivated sales individual to join our team as a Field Sales Representative. We are looking for someone who has the confidence, positive attitude, teamwork, motivation and willingness to learn and grow with the company. This role will have a territory across the GTA and training will be provided. As a company, we are dedicated to helping our employees’ realize and fulfill their full Potential.
- Secure sales leads using various sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations and open houses)
- Forecast leads, develop “out of the box” strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Achieve personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts/clients and generate or follow through on sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- High school, Business Administration degree or diploma or equivalent previous working experience an asset
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over achieving quotas
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills are required, working knowledge of Google platform, CRM systems
- Proven ability to possess time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.