PROJECT FINANCING PROCESS AND FAQ’s
The financing for the Home Renovation Project is performed through our financial partner Financeit.
This is the process to be followed:
- Please fill in the Financeit Application Form which you can find on upper right corner on our website by clicking the icon.Please remember that your credit application can only be reviewed if submitted within not more than 24 hours of signing the agreement.
- Once the Application Form is submitted, you will receive an email from Financeit where it will be indicated if the loan has been approved or not.
- If approved, you will see the details of the loan; the amount approved, the monthly installment, term of the loan, amortization period, etc.
- If the loan is not approved, only Financeit will know the reasoning behind the decision made. Feel free to contact them for any inquiries regarding the reasoning for not approving the credit application.
1. What type of loan will be granted to me?
The loan granted is a HOME RENOVATION LOAN. Only the registered homeowner on the title of the property can apply for this loan.
*** There will be a HOV – Home Ownership Verification task to be fulfilled by Financeit.
2. Will a coborrower be required?
In the event that you are not eligible for the full amount requested, a coborrower may be added. This person does not have to be registered in the title of the property.
3. What type of documentation is required?
Proof of income (last pay slip or latest T4) is required by both, the principal applicant and the coborrower if this is the case.
4. Where is the documentation to be sent?
The mentioned documental evidence is to be loaded within the Financeit Application; this is the link that you receive via email once you have filled in the form for the Loan Application.
5. Is it possible to pay off the loan at any moment?
Yes, the Home Renovation Loan via Financeit is an open loan. This means it may be paid off at any point in time and this decision will not come attached with any type of penalties.
6. How will AGM Basements receive the payments?
The payments for the Basement Renovation Project will be addressed from Financeit to AGM Basements throughout the execution of the project.
7. When will I begin to pay my loan?
Once the project has been completed, then your relationship and your payments with Financeit will begin. You are to pay a monthly installment of xxx depending on the amount of the loan and the amortization period.
8. Will a lien be placed on my home?
No, liens are placed on the property by Financeit only in the event that any payments are missed.
9. Will there be any additional fees?
This Home Renovation Loan comes with a 3.25% fee that will be deducted upon each one of the three funded amounts addressed to cover your project.
Any further questions, please reach out to Tosan Awani – Financeit Partner. Phone: (416)-433-5887.